Glenn Clark’s Rankings…
32. Indianapolis Colts (Last Week: 32)
The TV show “Napoleon Dynamite” might be better than the Colts.
31. St. Louis Rams (LW: 31)
We’re still certain Sam Bradford might be a good quarterback, right?
30. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 29)
I’d tell you I was interested in the Vikes’ Christian Ponder/Joe Webb conundrum, but I’d hate to have you consider me a liar.
29. Cleveland Browns (LW: 27)
Colt 45 > Colt McCoy with a concussion > Indianapolis Colts QB’s
28. Washington Redskins (LW: 28)
Thank God for that.
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 23)
26. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 21)
I feel like they have the talent to get a good coach, but Scott Pioli might be an issue.
25. Carolina Panthers (LW: 24)
Are they a year away? I can’t figure that out.
24. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 30)
Mike Zimmer jumps out to me here.
23. Miami Dolphins (LW: 19)
If they’re willing to spend the money, Jon Gruden would be the guy. I think.
22. Buffalo Bills (LW: 25)
I still think giving Ryan Fitzpatrick the extension was a good idea however.
21. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 22)
20. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 26)
But thank you Jeremy Maclin for ruining my Fantasy Football season.
19. Chicago Bears (LW: 17)
Brian Urlacher sounded like a jackass after the game Sunday.
18. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 18)
A quarterback might really be the only thing they really need.
17. Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 16)
They’re going to fall a bit short, but they’re really close.