Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Kansas City Chiefs (2-12); LW-30
And all is normal with the world now…
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-12); LW-29
Don’t be surprised if you see a 904 area code pop up on your phone asking you to play RB or QB for the Jaguars…
30. Oakland Raiders (4-10); LW-31
Beating KC only gets you so much…
29. Arizona Cardinals (5-9); LW-32
Wait? Who told the Cardinals they were allowed to stop losing?
28. Philadelphia Eagles (4-10); LW-26
Why even throw McCoy back out there?
27. Tennessee Titans (5-9); LW-28
Jake Locker was so below average Monday night against the Jets that Rex Ryan might trade for him…
26. Buffalo Bills (5-9); LW-25
Chan Gailey might be the most clueless coach in the league.
25. New York Jets (6-8); LW-23
Thank God they’re done.
24. Carolina Panthers (5-9); LW-27
So…they’re trying to save Ron Rivera now?
23. Cleveland Browns (5-9); LW-22
Is Weeden the guy moving forward?
22. Detroit Lions (4-10); LW-21
They’ve lost six straight and are 0-5 in the division. And Jim Schwartz isn’t fired already?
21. San Diego Chargers (5-9); LW-20
Norv Turner could be the most sought-after fired candidate ever.
20. St. Louis Rams (6-7-1); LW-24
I can’t wait to see this team next year with Jeff Fisher.
19. Miami Dolphins (6-8); LW-19
Wait till Tannehill develops.
18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-8); LW-17
Something tells Greg Schiano is going to have a short coaching career in Tampa Bay…
17. New Orleans Saints (6-8); LW-18
Is this team different next year?
16. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-7); LW-13
Ben Roethlisberger and Todd Haley are fighting now? That only took 15 weeks more than what I thought it would…
15. Chicago Bears (8-6); LW-8
Brandon Marshall blowup is inevitable.
14. New York Giants (8-6); LW-9
The Ravens will either kick them while they’re down, or that loss to Atlanta motivates them.
13. Dallas Cowboys (8-6); LW-16
Instead of “How bout them Cowboys?”, it should be “Who the hell are these Cowboys?”
12. Cincinnati Bengals (8-6); LW-14
They’re a weird 5-2 on the road.
11. Baltimore Ravens (9-5); LW-10
Limping into the playoffs…
10. Minnesota Vikings (8-6); LW-15
Now, do they care more about Adrian Peterson getting the record or winning?
9. Indianapolis Colts (9-5); LW-7
Probably one and done in the playoffs due to Andrew Luck’s turnovers, but a great story nonetheless.
8. Washington Redskins (8-6); LW-14
So, for years of not having good winning quarterbacks, they now have two?
7. Seattle Seahawks (9-5); LW-11
They’re beating SF Sunday night. Watch.
6. Green Bay Packers (10-4); LW-5
Look at Aaron Rodgers making James Jones look good…
5. San Francisco 49ers (10-3-1); LW-6
Need to knock Seattle down a notch this weekend…
4. Atlanta Falcons (12-2); LW-3
Can clinch the top seed with a win on Saturday over the Lions…
3. Houston Texans (12-2); LW-2
JJ Watt this year has 84 plays where he has forced no or negative yards. Insane.
2. New England Patriots (10-4); LW-1
It’s a shame they didn’t start playing early enough against the 49ers…
1 Denver Broncos (11-3); LW-4
I think a win over the Ravens ties the knot on the “elite team?” query…
No one’s beating them at this point.
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…