Glenn Clark’s Rankings…
32. St. Louis Rams (Last Week: 31)
With Kellen Clemens at quarterback, the Rams are absolutely the worst team in the National Football League.
31. Indianapolis Colts (LW: 32)
They won’t win another one…at least I don’t think they will.
30. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 30)
Could actually be worse than Indy.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 24)
Why did they get so many primetime games?
28. Cleveland Browns (LW: 29)
Much better with Seneca Wallace at QB than Colt McCoy.
27. Washington Redskins (LW: 28)
The Giants lost to them twice. The ball isn’t round.
26. Carolina Panthers (LW: 25)
That was a pretty fantastic performance against a top defense.
25. Buffalo Bills (LW: 22)
Chan Gailey doesn’t really look like a NFL head coach to me.
24. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 27)
So…maybe Raheem Morris doesn’t like being a NFL head coach?
23. Miami Dolphins (LW: 23)
Reggie Bush. Unfreakingreal. Athletes have tended to perform better WHILE dating Kim Kardashian than after.
22. Chicago Bears (LW: 19)
They were at one point a legitimate Super Bowl contender.
21. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 26)
Romeo Crennel could have never posted a more significant victory.
20. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 21)
They might be better than this.
19. Tennessee Titans (LW: 14)
Now does Jake Locker play?
18. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 20)
They’re zombies in the Keystone State.
17. Oakland Raiders (LW: 16)
That one will be painful for some time.