Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Kansas City Chiefs (2-13); LW-32
If only this team had a quarterback…
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-13); LW-31
It’s a shame Cecil Shorts III’s season had to come to an end…
30. Oakland Raiders (4-11); LW-30
Unless you’re a Matt Leinart fan, don’t even bother watching these guys in Week 17.
29. Arizona Cardinals (5-10); LW-29
Ken Whisenhunt probably will get axed…
28. Philadelphia Eagles (4-11); LW-28
Hopefully they win and send Andy Reid off as a winner…
27. Detroit Lions (4-11); LW-22
Hey! They suck on Saturday too!
26. Tennessee Titans (5-10); LW-27
Titans might want to look at other QB options in April’s draft…
25. Buffalo Bills (5-10); LW-26
Another team that might want to take a QB behind Ryan Fitzpatrick.
24. New York Jets (6-9); LW-25
And now you’ve gone and made Tim Tebow mad…
23. Cleveland Browns (5-10); LW-23
Apparently new management and ownership isn’t sold on Brandon Weeden. And it begins again…
22. Carolina Panthers (6-9); LW-24
At least they have Cam Newton as an intriguing piece for the next coach…
21. San Diego Chargers (6-9); LW-20
Norv Turner’s phone will blow up at 8PM Sunday night…
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-9); LW-18
What happened to them?
19. St. Louis Rams (7-7-1); LW-20
If they would have had this good of a season two years ago, they would have won the division.
18. Miami Dolphins (7-8); LW-19
Interested to see what they do next year.
17. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-8); LW-16
Ben Roethlisberger was the goat for another game in a row. And this team is going to be vastly different the next two seasons due to the salary cap.
16. New Orleans Saints (7-8); LW-17
A .500 record would mean a lot to this team going into the off-season.
15. New York Giants (8-7); LW-14
Need a lot to happen, and if it did, would you be surprised if they were in New Orleans at the end of the year?
14. Chicago Bears (9-6); LW-15
Ended a three-game losing streak at the wrong time.
13. Dallas Cowboys (8-7); LW-13
Tony Romo in a big game?
12. Minnesota Vikings (9-6); LW-10
Adrian Peterson has tough sledding to get to the record. So does the entire team to win and get in vs. GB.
11. Cincinnati Bengals (9-6); LW-12
They are on a roll, but can stop at any minute.
10. Indianapolis Colts (10-5); LW-9
Bruce Arians deserves head coaching consideration in the offseason.
9. Baltimore Ravens (10-5); LW-11
They’re back. For now. Getting guys back healthy would be huge.
8. Washington Redskins (9-6); LW-8
This week’s game against the Cowboys is for all the marbles…(I need to say that again to believe it)
7. San Francisco 49ers (10-4-1); LW-5
Remember when they creamed the Patriots a few weeks ago? Neither do I…
6. Seattle Seahawks (10-5); LW-7
They’re embarrassing teams.
5. Houston Texans (12-3); LW-3
Can’t believe people are saying they WANT to play Houston in the playoffs.
4. Atlanta Falcons (13-2); LW-4
Interesting to see how far they go in the playoffs…
3. Green Bay Packers (11-4); LW-6
Look kids! Ryan Grant is back!
2. New England Patriots (11-4); LW-2
Have every reason to play their starters in Week 17.
1 Denver Broncos (12-3); LW-1
Even if they don’t get the top seed in the conference, the AFC Title goes through Denver.
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…