Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Houston Texans (2-13; LW-32)
Would be HILARIOUS if they took Derek Carr with the first pick…
31. Washington Redskins (3-12; LW-31)
Might not even get the 4th round pick back they spent on Kirk Cousins…
30. Oakland Raiders (4-11; LW-30)
Who plays QB this week? They should make a game of it…
29. Minnesota Vikings (4-10-1; LW-31)
Playing better, but not enough to save Leslie Frazier.
28. Atlanta Falcons (4-11; LW-28)
Didn’t lay down against the Niners…
27. Cleveland Browns (4-10; LW-27)
Only here are they used to losing 10 of their last 11 games.
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-11; LW-26)
Back to hating Greg Schiano…
25. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-11; LW-25)
Jacksonville. So bad, they lose at the #1 pick.
24. Buffalo Bills (6-9; LW-24)
Thad Lewis won an NFL game. Let that sink in.
23. Tennessee Titans (6-9; LW-22)
Buy one seat, get 10 free for their finale against the Texans.
22. New York Giants (6-9, LW-21)
Tom Coughlin’s going to have them playing till the end…
21. New York Jets (7-8; LW-23)
Hoping to play spoiler against the Lions and send Rex Ryan off with a win…
20. Detroit Lions (7-8; LW-16)
Hey Jim Schwartz, if you help me move into my apartment, I’ll help you move out of your office. Deal?
19. St. Louis Rams (7-8; LW-20)
Can’t wait to see them next year.
18. Pittsburgh Steelers (7-8; LW-19)
Didn’t we proclaim them dead a month ago?
17. Dallas Cowboys (7-7; LW-17)
Romo wins game-get hurt.
16. San Diego Chargers (8-7; LW-18)
Need some help to play in January, but they should look at this season as a success.
15. Green Bay Packers (7-7-1; LW-15)
Clay Matthews ruled out for the finale against Chicago.
14. Miami Dolphins (8-7; LW-11)
Dolphins could not have had a worse time to have Tannehill get hurt…
13. Baltimore Ravens (8-7; LW-10)
Need one of SD or Miami to lose. Or Joe Flacco can heal his knee in January.
12. Chicago Bears (8-7; LW-14)
I don’t know this team at all.
11 Indianapolis Colts (10-5; LW-13)
Big win against the Chiefs on Sunday. Showed they can still be a factor in all this.
10. Cincinnati Bengals (10-5); LW-12
Thought they would be in this position at the beginning of the season.
9. Philadelphia Eagles (9-6; LW-9)
With Tony Romo’s injury, can chisel their name into the NFC East championship trophy.
8.Arizona Cardinals (10-5; LW-8)
May miss the playoffs after beating Seattle IN Seattle. It’s almost not fair.
7. New Orleans Saints (10-5; LW-4)
Where do they look at this season if they miss the playoffs?
6. Kansas City Chiefs (11-4; LW-3)
No reason to play their starters against San Diego…
5. San Francisco 49ers (11-4; LW-7)
Dangerous no matter where they end up in the playoffs…
4. New England Patriots (11-4, LW-6)
Beat goes on with Tom Brady…
3. Carolina Panthers (11-4; LW-5)
Steve Smith isn’t a gamechanger, but he’s their lone offensive weapon. His absence in the playoffs could be a death sentence.
2. Denver Broncos (12-3; LW-2)
Von Miller’s injury does hurt them…
1. Seattle Seahawks (12-3; LW-1)
Still king of the castle…
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…