Glenn Clark’s Rankings…
32. St. Louis Rams (Last Week: 32)
This team beat the New Orleans Saints. You’ll never understand the NFL.
31. Indianapolis Colts (LW: 31)
I never root for the Colts, but I hope they win one more.
30. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 30)
They can’t get Andrew Luck, but they’ll still have some interesting decisions to make in the offseason.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 29)
The handful of Jags fans on the planet are pulling for their team to lose Sunday.
28. Cleveland Browns (LW: 28)
There is NO reason for Colt McCoy to start Sunday. Go Browns.
27. Washington Redskins (LW: 27)
London Fletcher was absolutely a Pro Bowl snub. If he was on a decent team he wouldn’t have been.
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 24)
What a mess.
25. Chicago Bears (LW: 22)
But they’ll (probably) be a contender again in 2012.
24. Buffalo Bills (LW: 25)
Where was that the last two months?
23. Carolina Panthers (LW: 26)
This will be a sexy “dark horse” team in 2012.
22. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 21)
So…what do they do at quarterback?
21. Miami Dolphins (LW: 23)
And what do THEY do at quarterback?
20. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 20)
Lost in Jerome Simpson fever was the fact that the Cards almost rallied in Cincy.
19. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 18)
I guess Andy Reid survives?
18. San Diego Chargers (LW:
What a difference a week makes.
17. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 16)
I think highly of everything about this franchise except their quarterback.