Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Cleveland Browns (0-2; LW-32)
Brandon Weeden rebounded against the Bengals after having a bad debut.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-2; LW-31)
Are the Jags really better with Chad Henne at quarterback? You could maybe say, “Yes.”
30. Oakland Raiders (0-2; LW-27)
Were they able to field a punt this week?
29. Kansas City Chiefs (0-2; LW-24)
I thought this team was going to be better…
28. Tennessee Titans (0-2; LW-21)
My wild card hopes for this team aren’t looking good…
27. Minnesota Vikings (1-1; LW-26)
They need to blow this team up…
26. Miami Dolphins (1-1; LW-29)
Do you celebrate a win over Oakland?
25. St. Louis Rams (1-1; LW-30)
Sam Bradford might actually have people to throw to.
24. Indianapolis Colts (1-1; LW-28)
Andrew Luck isn’t playing like a rookie.
23. Buffalo Bills (1-1; LW-25)
CJ Spiller felt like he was back in the ACC destroying the Chiefs Sunday.
22. Seattle Seahawks (1-1; LW-23)
This team has the ability to beat any team that comes into their place somehow.
21. Cincinnati Bengals (1-1; LW-19)
Cleveland made a game out of their last matchup.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-1; LW-18)
They matched the Super Bowl Champs punch-for-punch.
19. Carolina Panthers (1-1; LW-20)
I think the Panthers could have had a chance to beat the Saints even if they didn’t have issues…
18. Arizona Cardinals (2-0; LW-22)
Beating the Patriots is noteworthy. Their defense is playing very well right now.
17. Washington Redskins (1-1; LW-17)
Josh Morgan has no friends in that Washington locker room this week. The Orakpo and Carriker injuries are huge.
16. New York Jets (1-1; LW-16)
How many times did they show Tim Tebow on Sunday?
15. Chicago Bears (1-1; LW-14)
Matt Forte being out for an extended period of time hurts this team. Michael Bush is good, but not THAT good.
14. Pittsburgh Steelers(1-1; LW-13)
They shut down the Jets on Sunday without Troy Polamalu. Rashard Mendenhall’s return can do nothing but help them.
13. San Diego Chargers (2-0; LW-15)
It is noteworthy for Norv Turner’s team given the amount of 1-1 teams out there.
12. New York Giants (1-1; LW-12)
Ahmad Bradshaw has already been ruled out for Sunday, but who cares? They have some guy named Eli…
11. Denver Broncos (1-1; LW-11)
Lost in the shuffle of Peyton’s performance against the Falcons was Willis McGahee’s drive running the ball. At his age, should be on decline.
10. New Orleans Saints (0-2; LW-7)
The Saints should do the “Bobby Valentine” and try and get Sean Payton into the stadium under disguise. This team is HORRIBLE without him…
9. Dallas Cowboys (1-1; LW-9)
Going on the road to Seattle gives them a one-week pass.
8. Detroit Lions (1-1; LW-6)
They were an onside-kick away from getting a huge win on the road.
7. Baltimore Ravens (1-1; LW-4)
They were a couple plays away from being 2-0. Tough test this week against New England followed by a short week.
6. Green Bay Packers (1-1; LW-5)
Did the Packers just sack Jay Cutler again?
5. New England Patriots (1-1; LW-1)
Stephen Gostkowski’s miss apparently was the first kick attempted on that side of Gillette Stadium since Billy Cundiff’s miss.
4. Philadelphia Eagles (2-0; LW-10)
Nine turnovers in two games is a bit of a concern.
3. Atlanta Falcons (2-0; LW-8)
Matt Ryan’s got it pretty easy right now. Michael Turner-not so much.
2. Houston Texans (2-0; LW-3)
I put the 49ers ahead of Houston because of the quality of their wins.
1. San Francisco 49ers (2-0; LW-2)
They’ve owned the NFC North (Detroit, GB) so far…
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…