Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Cleveland Browns (0-3); LW-32
Can I just write 0-4?
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-2); LW-31
They are in 2nd place in the AFC South.
30. Tennessee Titans (1-2); LW-28
Their defense has allowed the most points in the NFL.
29. Oakland Raiders (1-2); LW-30
Raider Nation-Baltimore thanks you.
28. Miami Dolphins (1-2); LW-26
Reggie Bush plays well and then gets hurt…
27. St. Louis Rams (1-2); LW-25
They lost to Jay Cutler.
26. Indianapolis Colts (1-2); LW-24
I still like them better than Jacksonville despite the loss…
25. Kansas City Chiefs (1-2); LW-29
Hand the ball to Jamaal Charles 50 times.
24. Minnesota Vikings (2-1); LW-27
Over the weekend, I said FSU QBs never do well in the NFL. Christian Ponder somehow heard me and beat the 49ers.
23. New Orleans Saints (0-3); LW-10
I’ve run out of excuses for this team.
22. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-2); LW-20
Maybe if they practiced running plays instead of practicing how to hit QBs in the victory formation, they might win games.
21. Carolina Panthers (1-2); LW-19
They have to sure up that defense and Cam Newton can’t turn the ball over.
20. Washington Redskins (1-2); LW-17
You sacrificed three first-round picks for Robert Griffin III and you have him running QB-reads? This is a dumb organization…
19. Buffalo Bills (2-1); LW-23
Fred Jackson hurt. C.J. Spiller hurt. Tashard Choice…you’re up.
18. Seattle Seahawks (2-1); LW-22
Get Golden Tate off the record and ask him if he caught that ball…
17. New York Jets (2-1); LW-16
Dropped them because Darrelle Revis being out for the year is a huge blow to this team…
16. Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2); LW-14
They lost to Oakland (giggles)…
15. San Diego Chargers (2-1); LW-13
This team will choke eventually…
14. Dallas Cowboys (2-1); LW-9
Tampa Bay gave them a run for their money…
13. Denver Broncos (1-2); LW-11
They’ve lost to Atlanta and Houston. They still get a pass thanks to Peyton Manning being on their team
12. Detroit Lions (1-2); LW-8
An early bye week helps this team immensely. They also may have found a RB…
11. Chicago Bears (2-1); LW-15
This team can implode at any moment though
10. Cincinnati Bengals (2-1); LW-21
The whooping they got Week 1 probably shows how good the Ravens are, not how bad the Bengals were.
9. Green Bay Packers (2-1); LW-6
Aaron Rodgers and company probably are asking themselves the same thing Yahoo! Sports’ Mike Silver asked Rodgers after the game (look it up)…
8. Arizona Cardinals (3-0); LW-18
Their wins have to taken into account. And yes-this defense is that good at causing turnovers.
7. Philadelphia Eagles (2-1); LW-4
I put this team behind the Ravens and ahead of the Cardinals because I think if those teams played 9/10 times, the result would be different.
6. New England Patriots (1-2); LW-5
Bill Belichick got too cute Sunday vs the Ravens. Enjoy the 1-2 start Bill, and why don’t you cry about it some more…
5. Baltimore Ravens (2-1); LW-7
I wonder what a 1-2 start would have done to this team.
4. New York Giants (2-1); LW-12
Hakeem Nicks, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Victor Cruz are all banged up, and this team doesn’t miss a beat with the likes of Andre Brown and Ramses Barden.
3. San Francisco 49ers (2-1); LW-1
They stubbed their toe against the Vikings. Alex Smith threw his first INT Sunday against the Vikings in 10 months. This team will be fine.
2. Atlanta Falcons (3-0); LW-3
This team is so good-a West Coast trip against a good Chargers team didn’t force them to miss a beat.
1. Houston Texans (3-0); LW-2
Not even Matt Schaub losing part of his ear could stop this team.
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…