Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3; LW-32)
Because going back to Blaine Gabbert worked so well.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-3; LW-31)
Must be something in the water in Florida…
30. Minnesota Vikings (0-3; LW-27)
Cause Matt Cassel will solve all their issues.
29. Pittsburgh Steelers (0-3; LW-24)
If I’m Todd Haley, I’m checking my mailbox every day for a pink slip…
28. Oakland Raiders (1-2; LW-29)
Terrelle Pryor wants to have another concussion so he can forget he plays for the Raiders.
27. Washington Redskins (0-3; LW-23)
Yea, cause RGIII is the issue.
26. Cleveland Browns (1-2; LW-30)
Even with a healthy Weeden, they HAVE to give Hoyer another shot, right?
25. Buffalo Bills (1-2; LW-25)
Don’t be surprised if they scare the Ravens for a little bit on Sunday.
24. Carolina Panthers (1-2; LW-26)
DeAngelo Williams has been a pleasant surprise. Cam Newton has not.
23 New York Jets (2-1; LW-28)
I had them winning two games all year.
22. Arizona Cardinals (1-2; LW-21)
QB controversy between Patrick Peterson and Carson Palmer?
21. St. Louis Rams (1-2; LW-20)
Right in the thick of things.
20. New York Giants (0-3, LW-15)
Don’t look now…Eli just got sacked again.
19. San Diego Chargers (1-2; LW-18)
Philip Rivers tried his hand at soccer Sunday vs. TEN after they started struggling.
18. Philadelphia Eagles (1-2; LW-17)
Still like where they’re headed. It was always if they could keep up the intensity.
17. Detroit Lions (2-1; LW-22)
They had a pizza party to celebrate their win Sunday over the Redskins. What a shame for Nate Burleson.
16. Tennessee Titans (2-1; LW-19)
Jake Locker’s taking steps in the right direction…
15. Dallas Cowboys (2-1; LW-16)
Arrowhead is a tough place to win games. Cowboys simply stubbed their toe against a rising Chiefs team.
14. San Francisco 49ers (1-2; LW-3)
This has “trouble” written all over it…Aldon Smith gone…Kaepernick struggling…Frank Gore upset with his coach and his role…remember the trend of Super Bowl losers the following year?
13. Atlanta Falcons (1-2; LW-7)
Missing Steven Jackson…
12. Indianapolis Colts (2-1; LW-13)
Huge win on the road in San Francisco.
11. Miami Dolphins (3-0; LW-11)
I’m still not a believer yet. Sorry Dolphins fans…soon!
10. Green Bay Packers (1-2; LW-6)
Difficult stretch of games to start the year. But the frustration level is at a high. Ask Mike McCarthy and Aaron Rodgers. The bye will help.
9. Kansas City Chiefs (3-0; LW-14)
Not a lot of teams win on the road on Thursday night…good ones usually do…hmmm…
8. New England Patriots (3-0, LW-9)
They might get BOTH Amendola and Gronkowski back this week.
7. Cincinnati Bengals (2-1; LW-12)
That defense is going to be REALLY good this year.
6. Baltimore Ravens (2-1; LW-10)
Ravens going “old school” with defense, special teams, and inept offense to win. It’s worked so far…
5. Houston Texans (2-1; LW-4)
I’m still convinced that they’re the second best team in the AFC. Even with the loss to the Ravens.
4. Chicago Bears (3-0; LW-9)
I really don’t want to put them this high, but they are playing great football right now.
3. New Orleans Saints (3-0; LW-5)
And Drew Brees had an “off-day” on Sunday.
2. Seattle Seahawks (3-0; LW-2)
They’re so enjoying the 49ers’ struggles right now.
1. Denver Broncos (3-0; LW-1)
They’re a “Mile High”-er than everyone else in the league.
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…