Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-4; LW-32)
It’s Black Friday in Jacksonville! Every player is on sale!
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-4; LW-31)
Greg Schiano better start thinking about what college program he wants to coach next…
30. Pittsburgh Steelers (0-4; LW-29)
If I’m Todd Haley, I’m checking my mailbox every day for a pink slip…
29. Oakland Raiders (1-3; LW-28)
Darren McFadden gets hurt. Nothing new here.
28. Minnesota Vikings (1-3; LW-30)
Christian Ponder’s rib injury will suddenly continue…
27. Washington Redskins (1-3; LW-27)
As soon as they win a game, Alfred Morris gets hurt.
26. St. Louis Rams (1-3; LW-21)
Don’t know what the problem is here…
25. New York Giants (0-4, LW-20)
Giants still think this is preseason…
24. Arizona Cardinals (2-2; LW-22)
Any team that ALMOST loses to Tampa Bay should be removed from the league…
23. Carolina Panthers (1-2; LW-24)
We’ll see how Ron Rivera used the bye week…
22. Philadelphia Eagles (1-3; LW-18)
LeSean McCoy is on pace for 2,400 all-purpose yards…Michael Vick is on pace for 2,400 hits.
21. Buffalo Bills (2-2; LW-25)
REALLY wanted to give the Ravens the win Sunday, but even they failed at that.
20. New York Jets (2-2; LW-23)
In the mix…
19. Cincinnati Bengals (2-2; LW-7)
Andy Dalton’s play as of late is concerning. Could be fatal for Bengals…
18. San Diego Chargers (2-2; LW-19)
Could easily be 4-0…
17. Cleveland Browns (2-2; LW-26)
Browns fans might want to wait to add “Hoyer” onto the back of that famous jersey of theirs with all the QBs…
16. Atlanta Falcons (1-3; LW-13)
I’ll give them credit for the difficult stretch to start the season, but it’s time to pick it up…
15. Dallas Cowboys (2-2; LW-15)
Arrowhead is a tough place to win games. Cowboys simply stubbed their toe against a rising Chiefs team.
14. Tennessee Titans (3-1; LW-16)
Say this three times fast. The Titans will miss Jake Locker. The Titans will miss Jake Locker. The Titans will miss Jake Locker.
13. Baltimore Ravens (2-2; LW-6)
(This thought about the Ravens just got intercepted by Bills CB Aaron Williams.)
12. Detroit Lions (3-1; LW-17)
Completely different team at home.
11. San Francisco 49ers (2-2; LW-14)
They always have the bottom two teams in the NFC West to rough up on…
10. Green Bay Packers (1-2; LW-6)
May be getting Eddie Lacy back healthy from a concussion…
9. Miami Dolphins (3-1; LW-11)
Can they hang with the big boys?
8. Indianapolis Colts (3-1; LW-12)
Faces another big test in Seattle this week. Handled 49ers easily.
7. Houston Texans (2-2; LW-5)
I might be Matt Schaub for Halloween at the end of the month. He’s that scary.
6. Chicago Bears (3-1; LW-4)
Nearly came back to beat the Lions.
5. Kansas City Chiefs (4-0; LW-9)
Jim Harbaugh asking for a mulligan for the Alex Smith trade…
4. New England Patriots (4-0, LW-8)
Ask Tom Brady if they’ve played like a 4-0 team.
3. New Orleans Saints (4-0; LW-3)
Played three of their four games at home…
2. Seattle Seahawks (4-0; LW-2)
And Russell Wilson had an off-day Sunday vs. Houston…
1. Denver Broncos (4-0; LW-1)
They’re playing Madden football on easy.
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…