Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Cleveland Browns (0-4); LW-32
I wonder if they’ll bring in a receiver who drops the ball 50% of the time as an upgrade?
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-3); LW-31
Cleveland needs to wins one game to move ahead of them.
30. Oakland Raiders (1-3); LW-29
Good to see DHB recovering.
29. Tennessee Titans (1-3); LW-30
Jake Locker is going to be out multiple weeks.
28. St. Louis Rams (2-2); LW-27
The NFC West somehow is not a easy division anymore.
27. Miami Dolphins (1-3); LW-28
Ryan Tannehill may be the second best quarterback in this division.
26. Indianapolis Colts (1-2); LW-25
Chuck Pagano’s loss to leukemia will hurt the morale of this team. Player’s coach.
25. New Orleans Saints (0-4); LW-23
Drew Brees passing Johnny Unitas’ record is notable.
24. Kansas City Chiefs (1-3); LW-25
The Chiefs may have to make a change at quarterback to keep things going.
23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3); LW-22
This team just has its moments where it doesn’t show up.
22. Carolina Panthers (1-3); LW-21
This team had the Falcons on the ropes at home and Matt Ryan was forced to make a throw…
21. Buffalo Bills (2-2); LW-19
I don’t like the running-back-by-committee approach going forward for CJ Spiller and Fred Jackson. Both of them need all the carries to succeed…
20. Seattle Seahawks (2-2); LW-19
The regular refs are back Seattle…
19. Washington Redskins (2-2); LW-20
RGIII is going to get hurt before the end of the year…
18. New York Jets (2-2); LW-17
Revis and Santonio Holmes out for the year? Do you hear a bell?
17. Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2); LW-16
Rashard Mendenhall being back and allowing them to run the football will help this team…
16. Detroit Lions (1-3); LW-12
Did they give up another special teams touchdown?
15. Dallas Cowboys (2-2); LW-14
Tony Romo looked awful vs. CHI…
14. Minnesota Vikings (3-1); LW-24
If Christian Ponder doesn’t turn the ball over, this team is in excellent shape to keep this going…
13. Denver Broncos (2-2); LW-13
I think this team goes back on a little run…
12. San Diego Chargers (3-1); LW-15
Is Norv Turner finally putting things together?
11. Chicago Bears (3-1); LW-11
Jay Cutler and Mike Tice fighting? Do they realize they’re 3-1?
10. Cincinnati Bengals (3-1); LW-10
AJ Green one of the latest additions to the “Throw it in his vicinity-he catches it” club; the other being Calvin Johnson.
9. Green Bay Packers (2-2); LW-9
The win against the Saints last year would have been more noteworthy.
8. New York Giants (2-2); LW-4
Andy Reid almost gave them the gave Sunday night. They need to get healthy too…
7. Philadelphia Eagles (3-1); LW-7
I’m still not convinced with Michael Vick this season…
6. New England Patriots (2-2); LW-6
Ask the Bills if they think New England is back…
5. Arizona Cardinals (4-0); LW-8
I have an ear infection today and can’t hear too well. Did I hear that the Cardinals are undefeated after four weeks?
4. Baltimore Ravens (3-1); LW-5
The Ravens are done with a difficult stretch of games where they played four contests in 18 days.
3. San Francisco 49ers (3-1); LW-3
I like how they Tebow’d the Jets this week…
2. Atlanta Falcons (4-0); LW-2
With the Saints misfortune, they may already have this division wrapped up.
1. Houston Texans (4-0); LW-1
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…