Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Cleveland Browns (0-5); LW-32
If only their game against the Giants was scored after the first quarter…
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4); LW-31
They made Jay Cutler and the Bears look good…
30. Oakland Raiders (1-3); LW-30
We’ll see what the bye does for the Raiders. My guess is nothing.
29. Tennessee Titans (1-4); LW-29
Mike Munchak. Please win on Thursday.
28. Kansas City Chiefs (1-4); LW-24
Jamaal Charles can’t win games on his own for Kansas City. Unless it’s New Orleans.
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1-3); LW-23
Worst team in the NFC South…2nd place.
26. Carolina Panthers (1-4); LW-22
Second worst team in the NFC South. Cam Newton having the sophomore slump…
25. St. Louis Rams (3-2); LW-28
Amendola being out for a month is huge. Definitely took away from their biggest win of the year.
24. Miami Dolphins (2-3); LW-27
Reggie Bush, Brian Hartline, and Davone Bess are some weapons Tannehill can use to progress as an NFL QB.
23. Indianapolis Colts (2-2); LW-26
An emotional win for the Colts on Sunday. Thumbs up here…
22. Buffalo Bills (2-3); LW-21
The Patriots must have told the 49ers how to blow out Buffalo…
21. New Orleans Saints (1-4); LW-25
Any coincidence the Saints won with Sean Payton just in the arena?
20. Washington Redskins (2-3); LW-19
RGIII is going to get hurt before the end of the year…(last week’s notable)
19. New York Jets (2-3); LW-18
The J-E-T-S are B-A-D.
18. Seattle Seahawks (3-2); LW-20
The Seahawks played this weekend?
17. Detroit Lions (1-3); LW-16
They need to keep pace with the Bears and the Vikings.
16. Dallas Cowboys (2-2); LW-15
Tony Romo’s phone call to the Baltimore media today got intercepted.
15. Denver Broncos (2-3); LW-13
Still alive in this division.
14. San Diego Chargers (3-2); LW-12
Just when I started to believe in them, they lose to New Orleans.
13. Green Bay Packers (2-3); LW-9
Cedric Benson’s out for eight weeks…
12. Cincinnati Bengals (3-1); LW-10
AJ Green one of the latest additions to the “Throw it in his vicinity-he catches it” club; the other being Calvin Johnson.
11. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-2); LW-17
Here they come…
10. Minnesota Vikings (4-1); LW-14
I thought this team was going to win four games all year.
9. Chicago Bears (4-1); LW-11
Jay Cutler and Mike Tice must have patched things up.
8. New York Giants (3-2); LW-8
The Giants thought that they could go through the motions and beat the Browns. After Cleveland scored 17 points, they finally woke up.
7. Philadelphia Eagles (3-2); LW-7
I don’t like Michael Vick’s ball security’s skills. Or his attitude about answering questions about his problems with ball security.
6. Arizona Cardinals (4-1); LW-5
The Arizona Cardinals fell victim to the good old Thursday night road team jitters.
5. New England Patriots (2-2); LW-6
Tom Brady is still better than Peyton Manning no matter what uniform he’s wearing.
4. Baltimore Ravens (4-1); LW-4
The Ravens better sure up that offensive line or Joe Flacco is going to get killed. Which means the Ravens season dies with it.
3. San Francisco 49ers (4-1); LW-3
Who could have thought they could blow out teams?
2. Atlanta Falcons (5-0); LW-2
They’ll lose before the Texans do, but it might be awhile…
1. Houston Texans (5-0); LW-1
What will the Texans do to replace Brian Cushing?
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…