Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (0-5; LW-32)
Justin Blackmon returning could help them win a game.
31. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (0-5; LW-31)
Now who will Greg Schiano dump on next?
30. Pittsburgh Steelers (0-4; LW-30)
We’ll see if Le’Veon Bell helps them. My guess is they have way too many other problems.
29. Minnesota Vikings (1-3; LW-28)
Now they have three mediocre QBs.
28. St. Louis Rams (1-4; LW-26)
Zac Stacy is a fantasy add. That’s all I got.
27. New York Giants (0-5, LW-25)
My guess is more players are going to be making fun of Victor Cruz…
26. Carolina Panthers (1-3; LW-23)
Ron Rivera’s coaching clock is winding down.
25. Washington Redskins (1-3; LW-27)
Let’s hope Mike Shanahan spent the bye week rubbing RGIII’s knee.
24. Oakland Raiders (2-3; LW-29)
They want to play every game at midnight.
23. Philadelphia Eagles (2-3; LW-22)
As soon as Michael Vick gets hurt, Matt Barkley’s shoulder suddenly gets better.
22. Buffalo Bills (2-3; LW-21)
If they really cared about keeping things afloat while Manuel was out, they would have got Josh Freeman.
21. Atlanta Falcons (1-4; LW-16)
Falcons, meet fork. Fork…Falcons.
20. Cleveland Browns (3-2; LW-17)
Should they try again with their winning formula of trading away players and winning three games in a row?
19. San Diego Chargers (2-3; LW-18)
And things were going so well…
18. Dallas Cowboys (2-3; LW-15)
Next time, Tony Romo should start out the game with the INT. Then throw the 500+ yards and five TDs.
17. New York Jets (3-2; LW-20)
Jets are 3-2. Aliens.
16. Arizona Cardinals (3-2; LW-24)
Same old story. Great defense. Terrible QB. No running game.
15. Tennessee Titans (3-2; LW-14)
Ryan Fitzpatrick forgot he was Ryan Fitzpatrick for some of that game against the Chiefs.
14. Cincinnati Bengals (3-2; LW-19)
I use the George Costanza, “Who are you Bengals?”, line here…
13. Miami Dolphins (3-2; LW-9)
Took a page out of the Ravens’ book Sunday and said, “What’s a running game?”
12. Houston Texans (2-3; LW-7)
An angry fan reportedly went on Matt Schaub’s property. When he threw him off his land, he was intercepted and returned for a touchdown.
11. Chicago Bears (3-2; LW-6)
They better not lose to the Giants.
10. Detroit Lions (3-2; LW-12)
Missed Calvin Johnson last week. As all teams would.
9. Baltimore Ravens (3-2; LW-13)
When does Billy Bajema come back?
8. Green Bay Packers (2-2; LW-10)
Who’s better for them? Jonathan Franklin or Eddie Lacy?
7. San Francisco 49ers (3-2; LW-11)
Colin Kaepernick continues to be a concern…
6. New England Patriots (4-1, LW-4)
Should get back on track with Gronkowski in the fold…
5. Seattle Seahawks (4-1; LW-2)
Had to lose at some point…
4. Indianapolis Colts (4-1; LW-8)
Don’t piss off T.Y. Hilton.
3. Kansas City Chiefs (5-0; LW-5)
Titans had them on the ropes, but they might be the first team to beat Denver…
2. New Orleans Saints (5-0; LW-3)
Played three of their four games at home…
1. Denver Broncos (5-0; LW-1)
The first-ever “Mercy Rule” might show up in an NFL game Sunday…
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…