Glenn Clark’s Rankings…
32. Miami Dolphins (Last Week: 32)
Enjoy Sage Rosenfels, Fins fans.
31. Indianapolis Colts (LW: 30)
They’ll get a win at some point…I think.
30. St. Louis Rams (LW: 27)
I had a feeling they were going to lose during their bye week.
29. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 24)
I hope the Cards had a Plan B.
28. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 31)
Getting a win will delay calls for Christian Ponder to start for at least another few days.
27. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 29)
I get the feeling they’ll win another game before moving to Los Angeles.
26. Denver Broncos (LW: 25)
If I was betting, I’d bet against Tim Tebow becoming a great NFL quarterback. I’m not a betting man.
25. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 26)
They’re playing cornhole now in Todd Haley’s locker room. Hey-it worked in Owings Mills.
24. Philadelphia Eagles (LW:18)
Andy Reid would be 34th.
23. Carolina Panthers (LW: 23)
Close doesn’t count in football. But it’s still better than getting blown out.
22. Cleveland Browns (LW: 21)
I see them being somewhere in this range all season.
21. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 28)
Yeah, I still don’t understand how they went to New Jersey and won either.
20. Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 22)
I really feel like AJ Green is the difference in keeping them relevant until (nearly) the end of the season.
19. Dallas Cowboys (LW: 19)
I think I heard criticism of Tony Romo during his bye.
18. Chicago Bears (LW: 13)
Lovie Smith should be proud. All of the time he spent practicing false starts with his team has paid off.
17. New York Jets (LW: 16)
They looked better against the Pats. They still don’t look very good.