Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-4); LW-31
They probably had a hard time beating “Bye” this week…
31. Oakland Raiders (1-4); LW-30
They did have the Falcons on the ropes…
30. Kansas City Chiefs (1-5); LW-28
They don’t want to give the ball to their best player in Jamaal Charles.
29. Cleveland Browns (1-5); LW-32
Their first win and new ownership. What a week!
28. Carolina Panthers (1-4); LW-26
A lot of people had high hopes for this team..
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-3); LW-27
Are they going to give the carries back to Blount?
26. Tennessee Titans (2-4); LW-29
Thank you for beating Pittsburgh.
25. St. Louis Rams (3-3); LW-25
Chris Givens looks like he could keep things afloat until Amendola comes back from injury.
24. Indianapolis Colts (2-3); LW-23
Who would have thought Donald Brown going down would hurt this team?
23. Miami Dolphins (3-3); LW-24
Good for them…
22. Buffalo Bills (3-3); LW-22
The AFC East might be becoming the NFC West…
21. New Orleans Saints (1-4); LW-21
They just need to sure up their defense in some way…
20. Detroit Lions (2-3); LW-16
Keep throwing the ball to Megatron!
19. Dallas Cowboys (2-3); LW-16
They’ve scored the least amount of points in the NFC East…
18. Pittsburgh Steelers (2-4); LW-11
I hope they’re dead and gone…
17. Washington Redskins (3-3); LW-20
It’s amazing what happens when you have a quarterback…
16. New York Jets (3-3); LW-19
Shonn Greene will fall back down to Earth. Book it.
15. San Diego Chargers (3-3); LW-14
Norv Turner’s rear end is burning…
14. Cincinnati Bengals (3-3); LW-12
Losing to Cleveland doesn’t help your AFC North title hopes there Marvin…
13. Seattle Seahawks (4-2); LW-18
They are 4-2, but I don’t see it lasting.
12. Denver Broncos (3-3); LW-15
Taking full advantage of the Chargers’ choke job.
11. Philadelphia Eagles (3-3); LW-7
So…they have issues turning the ball over on offense, so they fire their defensive coordinator?
10. Minnesota Vikings (4-2); LW-10
Can they keep up the pace?
9. Arizona Cardinals (4-2); LW-6
Remember when this team used to be good?
8. Green Bay Packers (3-3); LW-13
Ask the Texans if they think the Packers are back…
7. Chicago Bears (4-1); LW-9
Just keep handing the ball to Matt Forte and winning with defense.
6. New England Patriots (3-3); LW-5
The Patriots stubbed their toes just like any other team that visits Seattle.
5. San Francisco 49ers (4-2); LW-3
The Giants whooped them again.
4. New York Giants (4-2); LW-8
This team’s even better with Victor Cruz supposedly healthy.
3. Baltimore Ravens (5-1); LW-4
Injuries aside, you can see the identity of this team shifting to the offensive side of the ball.
2. Houston Texans (5-1); LW-1
As a Ravens fan, I’m hoping they’re still licking their wounds from the Packers beating on Sunday.
1. Atlanta Falcons (6-0); LW-2
They won despite Matt Ryan not having the best day.
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…