Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-5); LW-32
A horrible team that might have their best player out for awhile? Let’s move on…
31. Kansas City Chiefs (1-5); LW-30
If teams last year were “Sucking for Luck”, who are they sucking for?
30. Cleveland Browns (1-6); LW-29
Josh Gordon might actually be a good player for them…
29. Carolina Panthers (1-5); LW-28
Well, now the GM can’t be blamed for their problems. Only Ron Rivera and Cam Newton.
28. Oakland Raiders (2-4); LW-31
Carson Palmer made their game against the Jags interesting…
27. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-4); LW-27
Their uniforms reminded you of the “glory days”…when those teams sucked less than they did now.
26. St. Louis Rams (3-4); LW-25
Chris Givens looks like he could keep things afloat until Amendola comes back from injury.
25. Detroit Lions (2-4); LW-20
Did they forget that Calvin Johnson is open on every play?
24. Buffalo Bills (3-4); LW-22
Is signing Shawne Merriman the equivalent of giving him a lifetime achievement award?
23. Miami Dolphins (3-3); LW-23
Can’t wait to see them off the bye. Dead serious.
22. Tennessee Titans (3-4); LW-26
You have the formula. Give the ball to Chris Johnson. And go!
21. Washington Redskins (3-4); LW-17
Fred Davis’ injury does hurt.
20. New York Jets (3-4); LW-16
They nearly beat the Jets in Foxboro, but they again showed at the wrong time that they’re just not any good.
19. Indianapolis Colts (3-3); LW-24
Best news of the weekend for them was Chuck Pagano leaving the hospital.
18. New Orleans Saints (2-4); LW-21
Drew Brees won the game for them Sunday vs. TB. He can do that a couple more times…
17. San Diego Chargers (3-3); LW-15
The “phony” alarm is going off…
16. Cincinnati Bengals (3-4); LW-14
Andy Dalton picked a bad night to have one of his worst games.
15. Pittsburgh Steelers (3-3); LW-18
Isaac Redman, Jonathan Dwyer, and Chris Rainey?
14. Dallas Cowboys (3-3); LW-19
They need to beat the Giants this weekend.
13. Seattle Seahawks (4-3); LW-13
They were doomed to lose to the 49ers on Thursday night.
12. Philadelphia Eagles (3-3); LW-11
The Eagles aren’t bringing Michael Vick back if they don’t make the playoffs? They won’t make the playoffs if he’s still playing…
11. Arizona Cardinals (4-3); LW-9
The Cardinals must have felt like if they played well for the first month of the season, that automatically won them the Super Bowl.
10. Denver Broncos (3-3); LW-12
Best team in a bad division. I think…
9. Minnesota Vikings (5-2); LW-10
Good for Adrian Peterson on Sunday…he appears to be “back.”
8. Green Bay Packers (4-3); LW-8
Cedric Benson getting hurt may have HELPED this team because it keeps the ball in Aaron Rodgers’ hands.
7. Chicago Bears (5-1); LW-7
Brandon Marshall giving Suh character lessons? I can’t stop laughing…
6. New England Patriots (4-3); LW-6
Tom Brady remembered he had Rob Gronkowski to throw the ball to.
5. Baltimore Ravens (5-2); LW-3
The city of Baltimore is still burning right now…
4. San Francisco 49ers (5-2); LW-5
Eventually, they’ll break away from the rest of the division.
3. New York Giants (5-2); LW-4
Should have no problem winning the NFC East.
2. Houston Texans (6-1); LW-2
Boy…they looked good.
1. Atlanta Falcons (6-0); LW-1
They sat pat last week. Status quo here…
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…