Glenn Clark’s Rankings…
32. Indianapolis Colts (Last Week: 31)
They lost 62-7. What else can I say?
31. Miami Dolphins (LW: 32)
At least they played the Broncos close…not that it really matters.
30. St. Louis Rams (LW: 30)
When they play AJ Feeley, they’re actually number 35.
29. Arizona Cardinals (LW: 26)
We didn’t think much of the Jags last week either.
28. Minnesota Vikings (LW: 28)
I should give them more credit for playing the Packers close and getting solid play from Christian Ponder. I SHOULD give them more credit.
27. Seattle Seahawks (LW: 22)
I STILL don’t know how they beat the Giants in East Rutherford.
26. Denver Broncos (LW: 27)
They won…it just wasn’t very pretty.
25. Washington Redskins (LW: 19)
They don’t have a quarterback. This was going to happen.
24. Carolina Panthers (LW: 25)
Cam Newton is going to win more games moving forward.
23. Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 30)
Their defense is going to win a few games if they get ANYTHING from Blaine Gabbert.
22. Cleveland Browns (LW: 24)
Their defense is clearly very good…I have no idea if they’re any good otherwise.
21. Dallas Cowboys (LW: 21)
DeMarco Murray ran like crazy…against the Rams. Everyone seems to be forgetting that.
20. Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 23)
Yes they’ve beaten lesser competition, but they’ve beaten them. Sometimes your record is more important than finding out how good you really are.
19. Tennessee Titans (LW: 17)
That was ugly Sunday. The type of ugly that you wonder if they can recover from.
18. Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 20)
My gut says they’re very much a factor in the NFC East the rest of the way.
17. Oakland Raiders (LW: 15)
Carson Palmer CAN’T be that bad…I don’t think.