Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-6); LW-32
Cecil Shorts III might actually be a good player.
31. Kansas City Chiefs (1-6); LW-31
Matt Cassel was their leading rusher?
30. Carolina Panthers (1-6); LW-29
And now they’re supposedly going to deal one of their running backs?
29. Cleveland Browns (2-6); LW-30
The Indians beat the Padres in baseball, 7-6 this weekend?
28. Oakland Raiders (3-4); LW-28
Beating Kansas City only gets you so much…
27. St. Louis Rams (3-5); LW-26
Even worse than losing to the Patriots? You’re in a funk the next week getting used to flying back from London.
26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-4); LW-27
Doug Martin looked like an NFL veteran at the running back spot.
25. Detroit Lions (3-4); LW-25
I couldn’t believe it when I heard the phrase, “Should I bench Calvin Johnson in fantasy this week?”
24. Tennessee Titans (3-5); LW-22
Jake Locker should sit until Matt Hasselbeck really struggles.
23. Buffalo Bills (3-4); LW-24
0-2 in the AFC East.
22. New York Jets (3-5); LW-20
Why should Tim Tebow be the quarterback when he can’t even block correctly on the punt team?
21. Washington Redskins (3-5); LW-21
Hey! Let’s send RGIII on pass plays down the field!
20. San Diego Chargers (3-4); LW-15
AJ Smith needs to be held accountable for this team as much as Norv Turner.
19. New Orleans Saints (2-5); LW-18
Peyton Manning was better than Drew Brees Sunday night.
18. Cincinnati Bengals (3-4); LW-16
How will they respond after the bye?
17. Dallas Cowboys (3-4); LW-14
Lost to the Giants by a finger…
16. Philadelphia Eagles (3-4); LW-12
Just put Nick Foles in and see what happens…
15. Arizona Cardinals (4-4); LW-11
14. Indianapolis Colts (4-3); LW-19
Donald Brown is back and healthy.
13. Seattle Seahawks (4-4); LW-13
They’re the team I’m convinced still has a chance to do something in the NFC West.
12. Miami Dolphins (4-3); LW-23
Winners of three straight.
11. Minnesota Vikings (5-3); LW-9
Another Thursday night victim-except they were at home?
10. Pittsburgh Steelers (4-3); LW-15
They’re breathing on the back of the Ravens’ necks.
9. Denver Broncos (4-3); LW-10
They have Peyton Manning. Other teams don’t.
8. New England Patriots (5-3); LW-6
Rob Gronkowski’s touchdown celebration was hilarious…the defense is still a bit of concern.
7. Green Bay Packers (5-3); LW-8
Aaron Rodgers had an off-game and they still won? But clearly, injuries to Jennings and Nelson are a concern.
6. Baltimore Ravens (5-2); LW-5
Will Terrell Suggs make an impact in the 2nd half?
5. Chicago Bears (6-1); LW-7
Carolina nearly upset them, but a win is a win.
4. San Francisco 49ers (6-2); LW-5
Alex Smith needs to continue having stellar games. They’re starting to separate themselves from the rest of the division.
3. New York Giants (6-2); LW-3
The Cowboys nearly beat them, but Tony Romo showed up.
2. Houston Texans (6-1); LW-2
They’ve got the AFC #1 seed in their backyard moving forward.
1. Atlanta Falcons (7-0); LW-1
Who is going to be the team that beats them?
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…