It’s back again and the rules are still simple. Submit your predictions to the questions below about the game between Baltimore and Pittsburgh on Sunday in the comments section and provide a valid email address. The winner gets the $15.70 jackpot and bragging rights. Congrats to Matt for winning week 8, his 3rd win of the season. He donated his first two to WNST’s next charitable endeavor, now ongoing. Thanks to he and David Libonate for their generosity in donating their bounties.
1. Joe Flacco passing yards (over or under 199.5) – 1 pt.
2. Joe Flacco completion percentage (over or under 49.9) – 1 pt.
3. Ray Rice total yards from scrimmage (over or under 124.5) – 1 pt.
4. Torrey Smith receptions (over or under 3.5) – 1 pt.
5. Anquan Boldin receiving yards (over or under 99.5) – 1 pt.
6. Terrell Suggs sacks (over or under 1.25) – 1 pt.
7. Ed Reed interceptions (over or under 0.5) – 1 pt.
8. Baltimore defensive and/or special teams TDs (over or under 0.5) – 1 pt.
9. Mike Wallace receiving yards (over or under 99.5) – 1 pt.
10. Who wins the game? (Baltimore or Pittsburgh) - 1 pt.
11. Which player scores the first TD? (player’s name) – 5 pts.
12. (tie-breaker) Total points scored both teams combined
*Entries will not be published until after the results are tallied