Last Saturday, WNST’s Weekend Warriors Brett Dickinson, John Sears, Daniel Radov and I introduced a two-week segment where we put together our very own 2013 group NFL Mock Draft.
We were randomly assigned teams, but we had to pick for the teams we were assigned. No trades, just picks.
Here is what the Weekend Warriors predicted for picks 1-16 .
1. Kansas City Chiefs (Dan) Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M
2. Jacksonville Jaguars (Brett) Ezekiel Ansah DE BYU
3. Oakland Raiders (John) Barkevious Mingo OLB/DE LSU
4. Philadelphia Eagles (Jeff) Eric Fisher OT Central Michigan
5. Detroit Lions (Dan) Dee Milliner CB Alabama
6. Cleveland Browns (Brett) Geno Smith QB West Virginia
7. Arizona Cardinals (John) Chance Warmack OG Alabama
8. Buffalo Bills (Jeff) Jonathan Cooper OG North Carolina
9. New York Jets (Dan) Shariff Floyd DT Florida
10. Tennessee Titans (Brett) Star Lotulelei DT Utah
11. San Diego Chargers (John) Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia
12. Miami Dolphins (Jeff) Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Dan) Desmond Trufant CB Washington
14. Carolina Panthers (Brett) Kenny Vacaro FS Texas
15. New Orleans Saints (John) Bjoern Werner DE Florida State
16. St. Louis Rams (Jeff) Tavon Austin WR West Virginia
Tune in Saturday at 9 a.m. for picks 17-32 including what the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens will do at the best position in the draft.
Follow the Weekend Warriors on Twitter:
Brett Dickinson (@BrettSportsCol)
John Sears (@RealJohnSears)
Daniel Radov (@dmradov)
Jeff Kryglik (@Jeff_Kryglik)
Give the Weekend Warriors a “Like” on Facebook here.