But it’s a helluva barstool conversation!
Here’s a little checklist of what I’d be doing right now if I were Ray Lewis:
1. Figure out the politics of Baltimore and stay away from it.
2. Get to know Stephanie Rawlings-Blake because she needs all the help she can get.
I mean have her out to dinner and know her.
3. Tighten that relationship with Fred Bealefeld and help him heal this city in any way possible.
4. Figure out a 25-year plan with Steve Bisciotti that makes sense.
5. Explore “Hollywood” and “God” in any way possible but keep Baltimore as a home base and hope to be embraced here forever.
He’ll have his chance to continue to “ice the bronze” on his statue that’s awaiting him in Canton in February 2011 in Dallas.
But during the bye week I hope we’ve made you think a little bit…