(This blog brought to you by Atlantic Remodeling. Visit www.atlanticremodeling.com to learn about their Red Cent Guarantee!)
During the 2013 season, Drew Forrester and Luke Jones of The D&L Window Tinting Morning Reaction will provide the “12-Game Scorecard” for the Orioles, rating the club in 12-game increments in a number of categories and looking ahead to how Baltimore will fare over the next dozen games on the schedule.
(*Editor’s note: The latest 12-game increment ended on Friday night, meaning the second game of the Toronto series technically wasn’t considered in this latest scorecard that was completed during Friday morning’s show.)
To hear the full explanation from Monday morning, click HERE.
1. Should the Orioles have been better or worse than their 4-8 mark?
2. Most Valuable Player/Least Valuable Player
Drew: MVP – Chris Davis; LVP – Jim Johnson
Luke: MVP – Chris Davis; LVP – Jim Johnson
3. Biggest surprise
Drew: Jim Johnson’s failings after being so reliable
Luke: The promotion of Kevin Gausman after only eight starts at Double-A Bowie
4. Best thing about the 12-game stretch
Drew: Chris Dickerson emerging as a contributor
Luke: Bouncing back from the six-game losing streak to take two of three from the Yankees
5. Twelve games from now…
Drew: Chris Davis will have hit his 20th home run of the season
Luke: There will be a shakeup in the Orioles bullpen with the middle relief continuing to struggle
6. Record in the next 12 games (two at Toronto, two at Washington, two vs. Washington, three vs. Detroit, three at Houston)
7. Stock rising/falling over the next 12 games
Drew: Rising – Nick Markakis; Falling – Matt Wieters
Luke: Rising – Miguel Gonzalez; Falling – Chris Dickerson
8. Grading Buck Showalter in games 37-48