Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 23-20 loss to the Buffalo Bills Sunday at Ralph Wilson Stadium…
(Note: not all pictures are always of actual play)
Glenn Clark’s Plays…
5. Robert Woods 42 yard touchdown catch from EJ Manuel (2nd quarter)
4. Joe Flacco pass intended for Torrey Smith incomplete on 3rd & 10 from Buffalo 17 (4th quarter)
3. Joe Flacco pass intended for Ray Rice incomplete on 3rd & 5 from Buffalo 6 (4th quarter)
2. Kiko Alonso intercepts Joe Flacco pass intended for Dallas Clark at Buffalo 36 (4th quarter)
1. Kiko Alonso intercepts Joe Flacco pass intended for Marlon Brown at Buffalo 46 (3rd quarter)
(Continued on Page 2…)