Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 31-28 overtime loss to the Washington Redskins Sunday at FedEx Field…
(Note: not all pictures are always of actual play)
Glenn Clark’s Plays…
5. Chris Johnson called for pass interference on Kirk Cousins 3rd down pass intended for Pierre Garcon (4th quarter)
4. Kirk Cousins rushes for two point conversion (4th quarter)
3. David Reed recovery of Niles Paul kickoff return fumble caused by Courtney Upshaw overturned after replay (4th quarter)
2. London Fletcher intercepts Joe Flacco pass intended for Ray Rice, tipped by Barry Cofield (3rd quarter)
1. Richard Crawford returns Sam Koch punt 64 yards to Ravens’ 24 (Overtime)
(Ryan’s Plays on Page 2…)