Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 16-13 OT win over the San Diego Chargers Sunday at Qualcomm Stadium…
(Note: not all pictures are always of actual play)
Glenn Clark’s Plays…
5. Dennis Pitta 11 yard completion from Joe Flacco on 3rd & 4 (Overtime)
4. Cary Williams breaks up Philip Rivers pass intended for Danario Alexander on 3rd & 4 (Overtime)
3. Brendon Ayanbadejo breaks up Philip Rivers pass intended for Danario Alexander on 3rd & 3 (Overtime)
2. Torrey Smith 31 yard completion from Joe Flacco on 3rd & 10 (Overtime)
1. Ray Rice 29 yard completion from Joe Flacco on 4th & 29 (4th quarter)
(Ryan’s Plays on Page 2…)