Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 44-13 Monday Night Football win over the Cincinnati Bengals at M&T Bank Stadium…
(Note: not all pictures are always of actual play)
Glenn Clark’s plays:
5. Bernard Pollard deflects Andy Dalton pass intended for Jermaine Gresham (1st quarter)
4. Mike Nugent kicks 18 yard field on 4th and goal from Ravens’ 1 yard line (3rd quarter)
3. Andrew Hawkins tackled by Ray Lewis at Cincinnati 26 for 6 yard gain (3rd quarter)
2. Dennis Pitta 10 yard TD catch from Joe Flacco (3rd quarter)
1. Ed Reed 34 yard INT return TD (3rd quarter)
(Ryan’s plays on Page 2…)