Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 24-9 win over the Indianapolis Colts Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium in an AFC Wild Card playoff game…
(Note: not all pictures are always of actual play)
Glenn Clark’s Plays…
5. Pernell McPhee recovers Andrew Luck fumble after Paul Kruger sack, strip (1st quarter)
4. Anquan Boldin 46 yard catch from Joe Flacco (3rd quarter)
3. Cary Williams intercepts Andrew Luck pass intended for Reggie Wayne, returns 41 yards (4th quarter)
2. Ray Rice 47 yard catch from Joe Flacco (2nd quarter)
1. Bernard Pierce 43 yard run on 3rd & 1 (4th quarter)
(Ryan’s Plays on Page 2…)