Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 23-16 win over the Cleveland Browns Thursday night at M&T Bank Stadium…
(Note: not all pictures are always of actual play)
Glenn Clark’s Plays…
5. Joe Flacco 1 yard TD run on 3rd & goal (3rd quarter)
4. Buster Skrine called for defensive holding (Jacoby Jones) on 3rd down (4th quarter)
3. Brandon Weeden called for intentional grounding, Browns called for unsportsmanlike conduct for total loss of 26 yards (4th quarter)
2. Ed Reed breaks up Brandon Weeden pass intended for Jordan Cameron in endzone (4th quarter)
1. Cary Williams intercepts Brandon Weeden, returns for 63 yard TD (3rd quarter)