Posted on 26 July 2013 by WNST Staff
For Immediate Release
RAVENS SELL OUT REGULAR SEASON TICKETS
The Baltimore Ravens held their single-game ticket sales this morning and sold out all eight regular season games in less than 15 minutes.
Fewer than 1,000 tickets remain for each of the Ravens’ two preseason games at M&T Bank Stadium: Aug. 15 against the Atlanta Falcons and Aug. 22 for a nationally-televised (ESPN) contest versus the Carolina Panthers.
Tickets can be purchased by calling 410-261-RAVE (7283) or by visiting www.BaltimoreRavens.com or www.ticketmaster.com.
Posted on 24 December 2012 by WNST Staff
RAVENS WILD CARD PLAYOFF TICKETS
A few thousand tickets for the Baltimore Ravens’ Wild Card Playoff game will be available for public sale beginning this Friday, Dec. 28, at 10 a.m.
While the exact date and time of the game have not been determined, the Ravens will play at M&T Bank Stadium on either Saturday, Jan. 5 or Sunday, Jan. 6.
- · Online at www.ticketmaster.com
- Baltimore: 410-547-SEAT (7328)
- Washington, D.C.: 202-397-SEAT (7328)
- Northern Virginia: 703-573-SEAT (7328)
- Out of State: 1-800-551-SEAT (7283)
- · At a TicketMaster Outlet (a full list is available at www.baltimoreravens.com or at www.ticketmaster.com)
Please note the following:
- · There will be no ticket sales at the M&T Bank Stadium box office.
- · There is a six-ticket limit per customer.
- · Will call will not be offered to these purchasers; customers must either print tickets at home or pay for overnight shipping.
- · Tickets for the potential AFC Championship game would only be available once that game is guaranteed to be held in Baltimore.
Posted on 19 July 2012 by WNST Staff
Single-game tickets for the Baltimore Ravens’ 2012 home games at M&T Bank Stadium will go on sale tomorrow (Friday, July 20) at 10 a.m.
Tickets can only be purchased online or by phone. Online, tickets will be available through www.BaltimoreRavens.com or www.ticketmaster.com. By phone, the local number to call is 410-547-SEAT.
Since 2001, single-game tickets for regular season games have sold out within the first 15 minutes of the sale’s start. Preseason games have sold out within a few days from the beginning of the sale.
M&T Bank Stadium, the home of the Ravens, has a capacity of 71,008. After earning a fourth-consecutive playoff berth last season with a 12-4 record, the team has continued to see a strong renewal rate from season ticket holders.
“Once again, well over 99 percent of our permanent seat license owners have renewed their tickets, and they are excited for the 2012 NFL season,” Ravens vice president of ticket sales and operations Baker Koppelman said. “The investment our fans continue to make in us is amazing, and their enthusiasm is remarkable. We greatly appreciate that as an organization.”