Following every Baltimore Ravens game this season, Ryan Chell and I will take to the airwaves Tuesdays on “The Reality Check” on AM1570 WNST.net with a segment known as “The Five Plays That Determined The Game.”
It’s a simple concept. We’ll select five plays from each game that determined the outcome. These five plays will best represent why the Ravens won or lost each game.
This will be our final analysis of the previous game before switching gears towards the next game on the schedule.
Here are the five plays that determined the Ravens’ 29-26 win over the Minnesota Vikings Sunday at M&T Bank Stadium…
(Note: not all pictures are always of actual play)
Glenn Clark’s Plays…
5. Matt Elam recovers Toby Gerhart fumble forced by James Ihedigbo at Vikings’ 25 (1st quarter)
4. Jacoby Jones returns Blair Walsh kickoff for 77 yard TD (4th quarter)
Should have been even bigger.
3. Dennis Pitta 1 yard TD catch from Joe Flacco on 4th & goal (4th quarter)
God it’s good to have him back.
2. Marlon Brown 35 yard catch from Joe Flacco (4th quarter)
As Marlon told us Monday, this might have actually been the biggest play of the game.
1. Marlon Brown 9 yard TD catch from Joe Flacco (4th quarter)
I wanted to out-think it, but I simply couldn’t.
(Continued on Page 2…)