|Fantasy Football What’s New For 12.10.08
Hey Check out the New Columns…CLICK HERE AND NEW THIS YEAR to FANS FANTASY FOOTBALL…your official FANTASY DRAFT GUIDE…not who but HOW to draft a winning Fantasy Football Team…CLICK HERE FOR THE WAY TO DRAFT THIS YEAR.
RANKINGS WILL BE OUT EVERY THURSDAY, CLICK HERE FOR THEM…
REVIEW of the WEEK THAT WAS IN FANTASY FOOTBALL every TUESDAY RIGHT HERE ON THE WHAT’s NEW PAGE!
Some Notes from week 14:
- AFC PLAYOFF TEAMS WILL BE: Titans, Jets, Steelers, Broncos, Colts and Ravens
- NFC PLAYOFF TEAMS WILL BE: Giants, Panthers, Cardinals, VIKINGS, Bucs and Cowboys
- Many Fantasy leagues start their playoffs this week…some advice…don’t get too cute. If a player is hot go with them…matchups matter but not over your studs.
- Maybe its just me…but LT owners…if you made the playoffs, you may get rewarded!
- Playing Detroit is like going to Fantasy Heaven!
- Meet Mr. Hillis…the man only Shanahan can stop!…and apparently an injury…I’d hate to be T. Bell right now!
- MY FANTASY FOOTBALL PRO BOWL TEAM!
- QB’s: Brees and Warner
- RB’s: Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner, Thomas Jones and D. Williams
- WR’s: Larry Fitzgerald, Anquan Boldin, Roddy White, Brandon Marshall and in PPR Leagues (Welker and Andre Johnson)
- TE’s: Tony Gonzales and Jason Witten
- K’s: S. Gostkowski and J. Carney
- Defenses: Steelers, Ravens and Titans
- FANTASY ROOKIE OF THE YEAR: MATT FORTE…beat out Chris Johnson by a hair!
- FANTASY DUD OF THE YEAR: JOSEPH ADDAI (was top 6 pick in many drafts)
- ALL BILLY VOLEK TEAM: (as in where did that come from): Tyler Thigpen, D. Williams, Eddie Royal, Steve Breaston and Lance Moore
- TOP 5 PICKS 2009 FANTASY DRAFT: Adrian Peterson, Michael Turner, Brian Westbrook, Chris Johnson and Matt Forte
- Continue to watch the waiver wire very closely!! I kid you not I just picked up Willie Parker last week!
TRADE BAIT(s): NO MORE TRADES...if you can…your league needs to change their rules
STAR(S) OF WEEK (officially renamed the LT of the Week): Marshall, Branch, Westbrook, P. Thomas, D. Williams, J. Stewart, P. Manning and Schaub.
DUD(S) of the Week: Coles and Cotchery, Parker, Jamal Lewis, LJ, Lynch, Portis and ROMO
Hot Pick up(s) of the week: LAST WEEK: Brandon Jackson, Matt Schaub, Hixon and COLTS D
THIS WEEK: M. Morris, T. Bell and D. Branch
TEAM(s) of the WEEK: The EAGLES…may have saved their season?
Ut Oh of the week: Washington Redskins are done for 2008!
|Fantasy Football Start Them This Week…
Check back weekly. We will never say start LT or AP that is too obvious and We will never tell you to sit someone, but here are some people we really like ….you can make the sit calls or email us for our view…track how accurate we are…..we have been as good as everyone else so check us out.
PLEASE READ THIS WEEKS COLUMS ON STARTS: CLICK HERE
QB’s: MUST STARTS: ROMO, BREES, WARNER, ROETHLISBERGER, RODGERS, P. MANNING
Other to consider this week:Ryan, Hill, Thigpen, Cassel and McNabb
RB’s: MUST STARTS: LT, Adrian Peterson, Westbrook , Parker, Lynch, Portis, Barber, Gore, Steven Jackson,D. WILLIAMS, TURNER, Jacobs, Forte and Ronnie Brown
Others to consider this week: MJD, Thomas Jones, C. Johnson and L. White, S. Morris and D. Ward
WR’s/TE’s: MUST STARTS: TO, Greg Jennings, Randy Moss, Wes Welker (ppr especially), Fitzgerald, Boldin, Andre Johnson, Burress, Steve Smith, Calvin Johnson, Marshall, Wayne, Gates, Witten, Gonzales, Winslow
Other to consider this week: L. Moore, Harrison, Roddy White, Branch, Bess, Bowe, D. Jackson, Carlson and Bryant
Top 10 to 15 or so starts for IDP’s:
DL: Jared Allen, Mario Williams, Aaron Kampman, Will Smith, Julius Peppers, Patrick Kearney, Aaron Schobel, Trent Cole, Terrell Suggs, Gaines Adams, Aaron Carter, Justin Tuck and Justin Smith.
LB: D. Ryans, P. Willis, R. Lewis, N. Barnett, D. Harris, M. Peterson, K. Morrison, J. Beason, W. Witherspoon, K. Rivers, L. Fletcher, B. Urlacher, D. Edwards, AJ Hawk, James Harrison, J. Beason, J. Vilma and F. Keiaho
DB: G. Wilson, A. Wilson. C. Tillman, A. Bigby, C. Finnegan, A. Winfield, T. Polamalu, B. Sanders, L. Landry, M. Trufant, B. Pollard, Q. Jammer,A. Cromartie, E. Coleman and Mike Adams.
|Some Other Guys We Like This Week…
SLEEPER(s) OF THE WEEK….what DUD will become a STUD…at least for one week….we will try to give a QB, RB and WR/TE each week…
QB: Marc Bulger…in a pinch he is going against Seattle
RB: Dominic Rhodes...I am done with Addai!
WR/TE: Mike Walker will get a chance to start for the Jags
Kicker and Defense: Oakland could have a nice week Defensively and Rackers gets 3 FG’s
In a suicide pool? We can help. Once again track our success. We will give you three a week.
After two years we are 118 – 51 (69.8%)…not bad!! TRULY pretty damn good…we have checked others out and we are just as good as they are! 2007 record: 48 – 21.
2008 RECCORD: 38 – 11
WEEK OF 12/11/08:
- Philadelphia over Cleveland
- Washington over Cincinnati
- Atlanta over Tampa Bay