1. Ravens defensive line has to have an epic performance
2. Ravens have to capitalize and use “timely aggression”
3. Maintain 3rd-down efficiency as they have for most of the season
1. Sure-tackle the Patriots WRs-most notably TE Rob Gronkowski and WR Wes Welker
2. Take advantage of mismatches when rushing the passer (Matt Light/Terrell Suggs, etc)
3. Don’t play into the Patriots’ strength on defense when it comes to allowing them to grab turnovers
Tune into “The Nasty Purple Post-Game Show” following Ravens-Patriots to see if these came to fruition! If they do, the Ravens are going to Super Bowl 46 and WNST can take you there! WNST-We Never Stop Talking Baltimore Sports!