1. Rattle Philip Rivers
2. Get free points on defense with turnovers
3. Make it a “Torrey Smith” night
1. Ravens CBs need to be physical with the Charger WRs at the line of scrimmage
2. The linebackers have to make tackles in space with the secondary backing up farther down the field
3. The Ravens defensive line needs to shed blocks quickly when rushing the passer and get to Philip Rivers
Be sure to tune in after the conclusion of Ravens-Chargers to “The Nasty Purple Post-Game Show” to see if the Ravens came through in these areas! WNST-We Never Stop Talking Baltimore Sports!