Ryan Chell’s Rankings…
32. Kansas City Chiefs (1-9); LW-32
So…how long till they trade for Alex Smith?
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (1-9); LW-31
Texans did them a favor by knocking out Blaine Gabbert…
30. Carolina Panthers (2-8); LW-29
2-7 in the NFC….
29. Cleveland Browns (2-8); LW-30
They might have a chance to beat Pittsburgh this weekend…
28. Oakland Raiders (3-7); LW-28
If only their defense played with half as much intensity as their offense…
27. Arizona Cardinals (4-6); LW-22
Beanie Wells is coming back…and is ready to take away carries from their best offensive weapon at this point.
26. Philadelphia Eagles (3-7); LW-20
I thought for sure the Redskins would make Nick Foles look like a star…
25. St. Louis Rams (3-6-1); LW-24
At least they’ll have the Redskins’ high pick next year too-along with their own.
24. Buffalo Bills (4-6); LW-27
Fred Jackson should be playing again this week…
23. New York Jets (3-6); LW-26
Maybe they’ll get up for the New England game. I still think they lose.
22. Washington Redskins (4-6); LW-25
Hey! It’s Cowboys week! And no one cares!
21. Tennessee Titans (4-6); LW-23
Jake Locker needs to build off his performance against the Dolphins.
20. San Diego Chargers (4-6); LW-21
Keep throwing to Danario Alexander. They may have found Vincent Jackson’s replacement…
19. Detroit Lions (4-6); LW-19
This team is the cellar of the NFC North?
18. Miami Dolphins (4-6); LW-16
“Hey Bandwagon! Let me off at the next stop…”
17. Dallas Cowboys (5-5); LW-19
Browns gifted them their fifth win of the year…
16. Cincinnati Bengals (5-5); LW-17
Much like last year, they’re not out of it…
15. Indianapolis Colts (6-4); LW-14
A lot of teams get blown out by New England in Foxboro…
14. Minnesota Vikings (6-4); LW-13
5-1 on the year at home. Can definitely take advantage of Bears’ misfortunes…
13. Seattle Seahawks (6-4); LW-12
0-3 in their own division. That has to change…
12. New Orleans Saints (5-5); LW-15
Are they a playoff team? Beating twice in a couple weeks would go a long way…
11. New York Giants (6-4); LW-9
No team in the league needed a bye more than them…
10. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-4); LW-8
You know they’re pumping Roethlisberger with everything to get him ready for the Ravens game…
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-4); LW-11
Greg Schiano making a bid for Coach of the Year.
8. Chicago Bears (7-3); LW-4
Jay Cutler=You don’t know what you’ve got till it’s gone.
7. Denver Broncos (7-3); LW-10
Willis McGahee’s injury is a huge loss.
6. Baltimore Ravens (8-2); LW-7
Allowing Byron Leftwich to score and break his ribs on them was their plan all along..
5. San Francisco 49ers (7-2-1); LW-6
The coaches and the players can say the right things, but they want Kaepernick as the QB.
4. New England Patriots (7-3); LW-5
Rob Gronkowski’s injury occurring during a blowout-and on an extra point-could cost them their season.
3. Green Bay Packers (7-3); LW-3
Greg Jennings is supposedly going to be healthy next week.
2. Atlanta Falcons (9-1); LW-2
Matt Ryan decided to throw five interceptions against the Cardinals to make it interesting…
1. Houston Texans 9-1); LW-1
They may have done Jacksonville a favor knocking out Blaine Gabbert..
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…