In honor of the heroes who tracked down and brought Osama Bin Laden to justice Sunday, our Tuesday Top 7 topic today was “The Top 7 Sports Things We Should Send the Navy SEALS to Find Next.”
Clearly this is lighthearted in comparison to the heroic work these folks did this weekend. We hope this can be a bit of a tribute.
Glenn Clark’s list…
7. The 2009 versions of Michael Oher and Jared Gaither
6. The Battle of Baltimore tournament
5. A horse that can win the Triple Crown
4. Passionate, outraged Baltimore Orioles fans
3. Good American tennis players
2. A Sweet 16 run from Gary Williams
1. Watchable NBA basketball
Drew Forrester’s list…
7. 105.7 The Fan listeners
6. Dale Earnhardt Jr.
5. Great TV shows like Sanford & Son, Leave It To Beaver, Andy Griffith Show, The Munsters
4. Successful Towson University athletics
3. “Preakness magic”
2. Relevant Baltimore newspaper reporting
1. Tiger Woods’ career
If you missed the explanation of why these players made the list on “The Morning Reaction” Tuesday on AM1570 WNST, hit the BuyAToyota.com Audio Vault here at WNST.net!
Flexing my mic muscles since 1983…