On Saturday, Aug. 6, the Baltimore Ravens will hold a 6 p.m. M&T Bank Stadium practice that is free and open to fans.
This practice will showcase the organization’s third-annual Fireworks Night, an event highlighted by post-practice autographs for children and a fireworks/laser show. The fireworks/laser show is scheduled to begin at approximately 9 p.m., but is contingent on suitable weather conditions.
The Fireworks Night stadium practice will have interactive fan events around the concourse, including an inflatable obstacle course, face painting, caricatures, photo booths, Snapchat face-swap stands, the Ravens’ POE-kemon Challenge, giveaways and appearances by the Ravens Cheerleaders, Baltimore’s Marching Ravens and Poe.
· Fans will have several chances to participate in contests throughout the night to win player-worn items, such as cleats, and earn opportunities for an on-field visit.
· Fans are encouraged to bring their best gameday signs or create one at two stations on the stadium’s main concourse (sections 107 and 130). Fans with the best signs will be invited to watch a portion of practice from the field.
· The stadium will also feature a “Dance Cam,” providing fans an opportunity to battle-dance with DT Brandon Williams, and a “Beard Cam” for fans to put their beards to the test against S Eric Weddle.
· Members of Purple, the Ravens’ official women’s club, who wear their “Ravens Women. Love Purple.” buttons will be randomly selected throughout the night to make field visits during practice.
· Upon entering the stadium, each fan will also receive a Ravens LED bracelet to display during the fireworks/laser show.
· For more information, please visit: http://www.baltimoreravens.com/ravenstown/training-camp/stadium-practice.html